We just discovered Canada’s leading sexpert! Maureen McGrath is an Irish Catholic woman, Registered Nurse, Therapist, Sex Educator, and Author of Sex & Health: Why one can’t come without the other.
Maureen did a funny, informative and touching TED Talk called No Sex Marriage – Masturbation, Loneliness, Cheating and Shame. She explores:
- Why 20% of all marriages are sexless (i.e., sex less than 10 times a year),
- Why sex changes so dramatically after marriage,
- The impact of our busy lives and having children,
- Sex education (or lack of),
- Technology and the internet, and
- Sexual dysfunction in men and woman.
Maureen wraps up with tips to ensure sex stays alive and passionate in your relationship. We think you will enjoy it. Check it out.
In addition, Maureen hosts the Sunday Night Sex Show on News Talk 980 on CKNW in Vancouver, British Columbia. You can listen live or download the podcasts of her shows.
Let us know your thoughts about the “no sex” marriage and Maureen McGrath on Facebook page.
If you are not in a relationship and want to be, we can coach you to find a partner.
For those of you in relationships, experiencing difficulty, we are here to help.
Call us at 410-363-2825 or email us for more information.